Friday, March 18, 2016

HRN: Racing's Future: Sidney Boots

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Racing's Future: Sidney Boots

""Racing’s Future" is a Q&A series in which I aspire to help everyone in the industry. In addition to shining a spotlight on youth who plan to have a career in horse racing, I hope that the opinions expressed in their responses will offer industry leaders insight into what a younger audience believes the sport should improve upon.

Meet Sidney Boots


Sidney Boots, a 19-year-old from Alexandria, Kentucky, has been a fan of racing her entire life. She currently works as a BETologist at Keeneland and is an officer in the University of Kentucky’s Horse Racing Club. She is an Agricultural Education major at the University of Kentucky and hopes to use that degree to work as an advocate for the racing industry in the future. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment