Tuesday, October 13, 2015

HRN: A Night of Quarter Horse Racing: A Photo Essay

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

A Night of Quarter Horse Racing: A Photo Essay

"Just one week after attending Fall Stars Weekend at Keeneland, I made the much shorter journey to my home track, Lone Star Park. Although a smaller venue, Lone Star hosted the Breeders’ Cup in 2004 – an event Keeneland will be hosting for the first time at the end of the month. However, on Saturday night, I was not attending any Thoroughbred races. Rather, I was there for a big night of Quarter Horse racing.

Thoroughbred racing has a much larger following, due to its long history and many traditions. But, like Thoroughbred racing, Quarter Horse racing features speedy equine athletes – the fastest in the world, in fact.  . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment