Thursday, October 8, 2015

HRN: Fall Stars Weekend at Keeneland: A Photo Essay

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Fall Stars Weekend at Keeneland: A Photo Essay

"I had left behind warm, sunny weather in Texas to arrive somewhere where it was chilly and rainy. Anyone other than a fellow racing enthusiast would have called me crazy. But I was Keeneland bound.

By the time my plane touched down at Blue Grass Airport in Lexington, Ky., I could barely contain my excitement. I had visited Keeneland before, but only during its off-season. Nonetheless, its timeless beauty had captured my heart and stamped itself as my favorite racetrack. At last, I would be attending the races there.  . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.


No comments:

Post a Comment