Saturday, October 31, 2015

HRN: Breeders' Cup Saturday Selections

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Breeders' Cup Saturday Selections

"All eyes will be on Keeneland as the second day of the 2015 Breeders’ Cup features the world’s best racehorses. From the promising two-year-olds in the Juvenile Fillies and Juvenile to international star Golden Horn in the Turf and Triple Crown winner American Pharoah in the Classic, it is certain to be a day of racing that will find itself in the history books. . ."


Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment