Friday, May 29, 2015

HRN: Photo Blog: Wise Dan's First Gallop of 2015

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Photo Blog: Wise Dan's First Gallop of 2015



"Three days after being cleared to resume galloping, two-time Horse of the Year Wise Dan headed to the training track at Keeneland to have his first gallop of 2015. Just before 9:00 a.m., the chestnut son of Wiseman's Ferry stepped onto the track - accompanied by trainer Charlie LoPresti's wife, Amy, and a pony. After jogging around the oval alongside the pony, Wise Dan and rider Kelly Wheeler broke away to complete one lap at a gallop. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment