Sunday, August 31, 2014

HRN: Thank You, Wise Dan

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Thank You, Wise Dan



"As much as I do not want to admit it, I have fallen behind on following horse racing in recent months despite the fact that the sport is my passion. For several years now, I have devoted endless amount of time keeping up with racing, but during one of the busiest, toughest, and most exciting years of my life, I have begun to lose touch with the sport. I have been distracted by finishing high school, starting college, preparing for and competing at horse shows, and friends. While all of these things are important, I no longer want situations and activities to prevent me from devoting time to horse racing.

I had recognized that I was unintentionally distancing myself from horse racing, but it was because of one horse that made me fully realize that I did not want that to continue any longer – the same horse for which I have held a strong admiration and love throughout his career. That horse is Wise Dan. . ."

Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment