Monday, July 28, 2014

HRN: Racing's Future: Katie Hindt

Each time I post a new article on my Horse Racing Nation blog, I post a notice on this blogThese notices include an excerpt from the beginning of that article and a link to the piece. My latest Horse Racing Nation article is. . .

Racing's Future: Katie Hindt



"“Racing’s Future” is a Q&A series in which I aspire to help everyone in the industry. In addition to shining a spotlight on youth who plan to have a career in horse racing, I hope that the opinions expressed in their responses will offer industry leaders insight into what a younger audience believes the sport should improve upon.

Meet Katie Hindt

Katie Hindt, a 15-year-old from Fair Hill, Maryland, has been riding since she was 18 months old and started pony racing five years ago in the Delaware Valley Point to Point Association. She currently races her large Arabian pony, Garrett (AKA Under the Influence), who is a winner at the Genesee Valley Hunt races in upstate New York. She currently works as an exercise rider for Hall of Fame trainer Jonathan Sheppard as a working student and is in pursuit of her jockey’s license. . ."


Click here to read the rest of my newest Horse Racing Nation article.

No comments:

Post a Comment